The Fisher Community Awards
After the closing date of 21 February I will be convening a panel made up of representatives of my Youth, Business and Seniors Councils to help me choose shortlisted nominees and winners from among the people who have been nominated by you. Winners will receive a trophy and a prize at a special awards night on Wednesday 21 March.
The awards are for individuals or groups in each of the following categories who have made a significant contribution to our community this year:
- Fisher Educator of the Year
- Fisher Student of the Year
- Fisher Education Provider of the Year
- Fisher Business of the Year
- Fisher Employee of the Year
- Fisher Innovator of the Year
- Fisher Senior of the Year
- Fisher Senior Community Group of the Year
- Fisher Senior Support Service of the Year
I will also be selecting the nominated individual or group that I believe has made the biggest contribution overall this year, and I will be giving them an additional ‘Andrew Wallace Award’.
If your organisation is interested in sponsoring an award, or the awards scheme as a whole, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5493 5556.