The 2nd Annual Fisher Community Awards
Helping Make Fisher the Place to be for Education, Employment and Retirement
We all know those local people who are giving something back – the leaders in our community who inspire us and who set the example for all of us to follow. We have them in our schools, in our businesses and community groups, in our health care providers and our aged care residences. That is why last year I set up the Fisher Community Awards. In the second annual awards, I want to continue to recognise those individuals and organisations who are leading the way in making that a reality with their contribution to our community.
NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 AWARDS ARE NOW CLOSED
Individuals and groups have been nominated in each of the following categories who have made a significant contribution to our community this year:
- Fisher Educator of the Year
- Fisher Student of the Year
- Fisher Education Provider of the Year
- Fisher Business of the Year
- Fisher Employee of the Year
- Fisher Innovator of the Year
- Fisher Senior of the Year
- Fisher Senior Community Group of the Year
- Fisher Senior Support Service of the Year
The Andrew Wallace Community Group of the Year
This year, we have added an extra award, the Andrew Wallace Community Group of the Year, to recognise a community group which has made a significant contribution, but which does not fit easily into our three groups of awards.